Friday, June 3, 2011

Officially in a Sewing Slump

Wow, I have been in a slump!  I've wanted to sew and thought about things to sew.  I've even bought some sewing magazines and flipped through them, but I just haven't been able to make myself get up and actually sew.  We've had a very busy past few weeks. 

Jenna stopped going to her small in-home daycare and started going to a large daycare center.  She's adjusted well, but her mother worried a bit at first ;).  Allie had her ballet recital and finished first grade.  We are very proud of her accomplishments!  Oh, and we went to the beach. 

I'm going on a trip for work next week, which has given me a much-needed kick in the tush to get up and sew.  I'll show you all tomorrow what I'm working on.  It isn't much, but it IS something. 

It's good to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment